EV Bike ev conversion kits - EVBike 36V/500W (published in 4/2011)
It is easy to convert an ordinary bike into a modern EV Bike. Just check the simple installation of the EVBike convertion kits:
- EVBike 36V/500W front wheel motor installation
- EVBike - detail of the 36V/500W EV motor
- EVBike - installation photo
- EVBike - detailed photo of the rear part of the bike
- EVBike - battery detail (LiFePO4)
- EVBike - and the bike is READY!
- EVBike - three - two - one - Go!
History: See the BIKES made using the EVBIKE kits (published in 5/2011)
- Yellow-purple bike - EVBIKE lithium LiFePO4 36V/10Ah - rear wheel drive
- Black&White bike BALANCE - EVBIKE lithium LiFePO4 36V/10Ah - rear wheel drive
- Black&White bike SCHWINN - EVBIKE lithium LiFePO4 36V/10Ah - front wheel drive
- Blue bike FAVORIT - EVBIKE lithium LiFePO4 36V/10Ah - front wheel drive
- Red bike - EVBIKE lithium LiFePO4 36V/10Ah - front wheel drive
History: The group photo of the Bikes using the EVBIKE kits. (2011)
Histrory: Photo - EV Bike components overview (published in 2011)
Photo - EV Bike 26” wheel
The EVBike conversion kit is designed to rebuilt your standard bike into an e-bike.
Save your energy and protect the environment - get the electric bike!
The kit contains
- front or rear (back) rim with spikes and the hub motor 36V/500W
- the controller for the motor - 36V/22A - supports the EU speed limit of 20km/h (the limit can be removed)
- pedal assistant - hall’s rotation sensor + magnets
- the torgue arm (only for the front kit)
- eBrake - brake handles with electric switches
- electric power twist throttle
Wow! Photos from 2008
See some photos from 11/2008, a year prior this blog was estabilished. Our first testing setups with 3.2V cells and 12V battery packs.
The first LiFePO4 cells we tested were 40AH cells from Winston. These arrived in 7/2008. From 1/2008 till 1/2014, we have distributed more than 13700 pcs of these 40AH cells.
GWL/Power Blog is with you 4 years!
Thank you for your support and co-operation. The GWL/Power Blog started in September 2009. As of now, we have published over 800 articles, postings and reviews related to LiFePO4 batteries, solar products and other battery powered technology news.
For all who wish to get the know-how, we suggest studying the materials published.
Check the Blog Archive - http://gwl-power.tumblr.com/archive
See the TAG overview for highlighted topics - http://gwl-power.tumblr.com/tagged/tags
A simple comparison if different lithium chemistries
Simply said it is a review of the past: the old chemistries LiCo and LiMn2 are being left for the LiFePO4. For example ThunderSky no longer produces the LiCo and LiMn2 cells, only LiFePO4 cells and batteries are produced with the yttrium enhancement - LiFeYPO4.
1970’s - Green Agriculture by General Electric
The best known electric tractors are the ones built by General Electric in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The Elec-Trak tractors were built mainly with golf car components. They gave very reliable service with (of course) low noise and zero exhaust emissions. They got glowing reviews — and pretty pitiful sales.
Check more info here. These tractors are still working as far as in remote Norway